TVB-DELiRiOUS[:

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

HANDSOME iN PiNK [:

For some reason boys think it is embarrassing to where pink whereas some think that it's fine, I'll take my brother younger 12 as an example he thinks wearing pink is gay but thats not true.

CLiCK ON PiC TO SEE BiGGER ViEW

i went on yahoo & google and only found these of Ron Ng in pink
Free Image Hosting at <a href=





Sammul Chan in pink well somewhat (Ron Ron Ron why are you so hot here?)



Kevin Cheng and Carlo Ng in pink but he's with the Yummy Yummy cast





lols, i think Ron looks really nice in the pink shirt with the rose[; Kevin Cheng also!

if anybody has pictures of Bosco in pink it would be nice of you to send it to me, my email listed below thanks

BTW ; if you could get me screen captures or Ron on his episode of 15/16 because he wore pink also, i thought he looked pretty hot thanks send them here ; LiSALiCiOUS_k3@yahoo.com