TVB-DELiRiOUS[:

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Grand Opening

Hmms...
You can call me Lisa. Now the reason i started this blog was you can say fun or just outta boredom but i seriously want to make it somewhere with this blog so i hope you can all help me out.
i will tell you all know before hand i am a Ron Ng ; Bosco Wong ; Nancy Wu ; Ella Koon ; Myolie Wu fan.

Now i dont mind if you critic them or say bad things about them because personally i think everybody isnt perfect and they all need improvement somewhere.

I will be sharing TVB's latest news, talking about TVB's latest series and when i finish watching a series i will write a report about it, i will write about actors and actresses in TVB, and i will have songs for download if you request them. Also if i could i would get downloads to episodes of some TVB series.

I am not a jocker nor am i a person that claims things as her own so if and when i take things off other people's websites i give credit! and i will thank them for it. So when taking things off my website, please give me credit. i Will be doing original writings.

so please support me ;]

3 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Lisa, though Ron is 'quite ' handsome but I find his acting to be too wooden, and he hasnt improve at all. His eyes looked dead all the time.

Molyie -great improvement, you can really see she puts in great effort. Like her too.

Bosco, could act, but at times over do it. But he's groovy and cute.

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous helena lee said...

I was a lover of hacken lee i am
helena mau and I was the worused day dangter and I want to go back to hong kong to stay forever and i was not the tyle of girl I was it.

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home